The ECSA program offers a seamless learning progress continuing where the CEH program left off.
The new ECSAv10 includes updated curricula and an industry recognized comprehensive step-by step penetration testing methodology. This allows a learner to elevate their ability in applying new skills learned through intensive practical labs and challenges.
It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards based, intensive 5-days training program that teaches information security professionals how professional real-life penetration testing are conducted.
Building on the knowledge, skills and abilities covered in the new CEH v10 program, we have simultaneously re-engineered the ECSA program as a progression from the former.
Organizations today demand a professional level pentesting program and not just pentesting programs that provide training on how to hack through applications and networks.
Such professional level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and/or industry published pentesting frameworks
This course is a part of the VAPT Track of EC-Council. This is a “Professional” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification.
In the new ECSAv10 course, students that passes the knowledge exam are given an option to pursue a fully practical exam that provides an avenue for them to test their skills, earning them the ECSA (Practical) credential. This new credential allows employers to validate easily the skills of the student
About the Program
The ECSA Pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
What’s New in ECSAv10?
- Maps to NICE 2.0 Framework
- ALL NEW Module for Social Engineering Pen Testing
- Increased Focus on Methodologies
- Blended with both manual and automated penetration testing approach
- Designed based on the most common penetration testing services provided by the penetration testing service providers and consulting firms in the market including: Coverage of latest operating systems:
- Network Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Database Penetration Testing
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology– External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
About the Exam
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v10
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
About the instructor
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- Security Analysts
- Risk Assessment Professional
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 03:50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English,Bangla
- Assessments yes
|Srl||Course type||Location||Batch Title||Duration||Batch Fee||Starting date||Course instructors||Status||Register|