Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the not-for-profit International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, (ISC) 2.
The CISSP certification was the first credential in the field of information security, accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO (International Standards Organization) Standard 17024:2003. It is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) in both their Information Assurance Technical (IAT) and Managerial (IAM) categories. CISSP certified professionals are considered authorities on key security issues including mobile security, risk management, application development security, cloud computing, among others.
CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement for security training. Dot Com Systems provides comprehensive CISSP training for participants who wish to gain expertise in defining the design, architecture, management and controls leading to a secure business environment. Individuals possessing this vendor neutral credential are high in demand by corporations all over the world who want to protect their organizations from a growing spurt of sophisticated cyber-attacks.
Why should you attend this course?
If you're planning to appear for the CISSP exam and need to undergo a training that will help cover up the gaps in your knowledge. Or if you're someone wanting to get a broad-based view of the key aspects of information security, then this is the course for you. Or if you're looking to build a career in information security, and wish to get all your key concepts in place.
- To expand your knowledge in security concepts and practices.
- To show a dedication to the security discipline.
- To meet a growing demands for security professionals, and to work in a thriving field.
- To join a professional organization and to link up with like-minded individuals
- It is the credential for professionals who develop policies and procedures in information security.
- The CISSP certification confirms that you are capable of developing the information security policies, standards, and procedures, managing information security policies, standards and procedures
- This certification is a measure of your capabilities.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand and apply fundamental concepts and methods related to the fields of information technology and security
- Align overall organizational operational goals with security functions and implementations
- Understand how to protect assets of the organization as they go through their lifecycle
- Understand the concepts, principles, structures and standards used to design, implement, monitor and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Implement system security through the application of security design principles and application of appropriate security control mitigations for vulnerabilities present in common information system types and architectures
- Understand the importance of cryptography and the security services it can provide in today’s digital and information age
- Understand the impact of physical security elements on information system security and apply secure design principles to evaluate or recommend appropriate physical security protections
- Understand the elements that comprise communication and network security coupled with a thorough description of how the communication and network systems function
- List the concepts and architecture that define the associated technology and implementation systems and protocols at Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model layers 1-7
- Identify standard terms for applying physical and logical access controls to environments related to their security practice
- Appraise various access control models to meet business security requirements
- Name primary methods for designing and validating test and audit strategies that support business requirements
- Enhance and optimize an organization’s operational function and capacity by applying and utilizing appropriate security controls and countermeasures
- Recognize risks to an organization’s operational endeavors and assess specific threats, vulnerabilities and controls
- Understand the System Lifecycle (SLC) and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and how to apply security to it; identify which security control(s) are appropriate for the development environment; and assess the effectiveness of software security
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Question format: Multiple Choice
- Passing marks: 700 out of 1000
- Delivery Method: CAT
|Intro detail description||hours|
About the instructor
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 09:00 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English,Bangla
- Assessments yes
|Srl||Course type||Location||Batch Title||Duration||Batch Fee||Starting date||Course instructors||Status||Register|
Contact With Us