Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems. The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession. This 40 hours CISA course is the perfect intensive preparation course for the CISA exam and is run by ISACA’s CISA materials. The CISA exam changes every year, and the course is updated to reflect the latest official guidance on content and exam questions. This course works through the areas featured in the 6 domains which make up the CISA exam. It will offer you concise exam preparation to give you all you need to feel ready for sitting the exam – and passing first time!
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Protection of Information Assets
- Duration : 4 Hours
- Number of questions : 150
- Question format : Multiple Choice
- Passing marks : 450 out of 800
About the instructor
Security+, CSCU, CEH, ECSA, CHFI, , EDRP , cyber security, ECIH Certifications. and on Information Security, Ethical Hacking, Security analysis, Forensics, Disaster Recovery, Incident Handling, to the foreigners (students and corporate)
- Individuals who are willing to learn in Information Systems Auditing.
- Professionals who are Auditors or working in an Audit environment
- Career in Information Systems Auditing.
- IT managers
- Security Managers
- System Analysts
- A minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience (as described in the CISA job practice areas) is required for certification. Substitutions and waivers of such experience, to a maximum of 3 years, may be obtained as follows:
- A maximum of 1 year of information systems experience OR 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- 60 to 120 completed university semester credit hours (the equivalent of an 2-year or 4-year degree) not limited by the 10-year preceding restriction, can be substituted for 1 or 2 years, respectively, of experience.
- A master’s degree in information security or information technology from an accredited university can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 08:00 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English,Bangla
- Assessments yes
|Srl||Course type||Location||Batch Title||Duration||Batch Fee||Starting date||Course instructors||Status||Register|