Trainer: Mr. Goutam (CISM Trainer Bangalore Chapter & Pursuing PhD in Information Security)
Training Date: August 18, 19, 20
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Seats Are Limited !!
CISM certification program was developed by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) for experienced Information security management professionals with work experience in developing and managing information security programs and who understand the programs relationship with the overall business goals. The CISM exam is offered three times a year, consisting of 200 multiple-choice questions that cover the four CISM domains. The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has accredited the CISM certification program under ISO/IEC 17024:2003, General Requirements for Bodies Operating Certification Systems of Persons..
In-depth coverage of the six domains required to pass the CISM exam:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- Information Security Program Implementation
- Information Security Program Management