Trainer: Mr. Goutam (CCISO Expert Trainer & Pursuing PhD in Information Security )
Training Date: August 18, 19, 20, 21
Duration: 4 Days (32 Hours)
Seats Are Limited !!
The Certified CISO (CCISO) program is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO does not focus solely on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. The program was developed by sitting CISOs for current and aspiring CISOs.
In order to sit for the CCISO exam and earn the certification, candidates must meet the basic CCISO requirements. Candidates who do not yet meet the CCISO requirements but are interested in information security management can pursue the EC-Council Information Security Management (EISM) certification.
About the EISM Program
Candidates who do not yet have 5 years of information security experience in at least 3 of the 5 CCISO Domains can still pursue a management certification to help propel their careers and put them on fast track toward obtaining the CCISO. EISM students must attend training – the same CCISO training that upper level executives attend – before attempting the EISM exam. There are no experience requirements for this exam. The courseware and training programs are exactly the same as those of the CCISO program. Imagine being able to push your new information security career forward using the same resources as seasoned professionals. That’s what the EISM program does. The EISM exam is a light version of the CCISO exam and tests the fundamentals of information security management.
Benefits of the EISM Program
- EISM students are able to sit for the same training and courseware as seasoned CCISO students
- EISM students are only tested on the basics of information security management while the CCISO candidates are tested on a much deeper level.
- The EISM certification signals to the marketplace that you have chosen the management path as opposed to a purely technical career path
- EISMs can apply for the CCISO program once they have acquired five years of experience in three of the five CCISO domains and receive the following:
- Waived application fee
- Half priced CCISO exam
The EISM program is right for you if:
- You do not meet the minimum experience requirements for the CCISO program
- You are more interested in a management career path than in a technical one
- You have strong management skills and have worked in the information security industry for at least three years.
- You are interested in one day obtaining a position as a CISO